Is your workspace sabotaging your success?
- Are you unproductive at work?
- Fatigued & stressed in your office?
- Have you lost your passion about what you do?
- Do you have high staff turnover?
- Are you embarrassed to bring clients or staff to your workplace?
- Do you feel money is not coming through the door?
- Does something about it just not feel right?
Classical Feng Shui for Business is the art and science of determining the potential and limitations of any space by assessing the qualities of Qi (energy) it holds. This ancient method has been used to create prosperity and success for thousands of years, and you can use it today to harness the power of your space and maximize positive outcomes in your business.
Simply improving the flow of energy and making your business space more inviting will allow you to:
- Attract prosperity in the form of more clients.
- Increase sales and create a sustainable money flow.
- Have inspired, more cooperative and committed staff.
- Empower yourself to make important decisions
- Work more efficiently and productively
- Create a workspace that promotes your health, harmony and balance.
- Have a sense of pride in your workplace – and therefore your work!
Feng Shui will help you align with the true essence and life force the universe has to offer you and your business.
Words from Clients
I hired Kathleen initially when I signed on as lead interior designer at a San Francisco architectural firm. We knew we needed help setting up our office for success. In our business, clients are very aware of the look and feel of the space we work in, and of course the space we create for them.
Kathleen is an expert at what she does. She took the time to understand us and didn’t come in with a blanket solution, but rather worked with us in a personalized way. She made sure the senior architect and I were positioned in the most vibrant areas of the suite and really improved the entry way. The result was a much-improved office space where we felt strong collaboration with team members, and the clients felt supported and more open to our design suggestions.
Later, when I went out on my own, I wanted to start my business on the best footing. I hired Kathleen to come in and set up my workspace to attract more business, and that’s exactly what happened. I attracted more money and nice clients to work with, so it’s a joy to do my work.
I highly value Classical Feng Shui, Astrology and Date Selection as a business strategy. It’s just smart. There are things that impact your business whether you like it or not, and knowing ahead of time what may occur has greatly helped me prepare for surprises, and make decisions at the best possible time.
You get what you pay for, so if you want someone good, then hire Kathleen! She is one of my trusted advisors and I consider her an essential part of my team.